< Back To Listing
|Season||Autumn 2017, Winter 2017|
If beating yesterday is your goal, Forerunner 935 is your watch. This premium and lightweight GPS running/triathlon watch is designed to go the distance. Just like you. With rich data, such as running dynamics, wrist-based heart rate, training status and VO2 max, it helps you fine-tune your training and recovery as you seek to become a better athlete. For the competitor in you, it features Strava Live Segments so you can turn every run or ride into a virtual competition. For the "looks count, too" in you, you can quickly change interchangeable bands for a new sport or style. It also has smart notifications, automatic uploads and Connect IQ™ compatibility for custom watch faces and apps.
- Offers advanced running and multisport features in a comfortable watch you can wear all day, and it only weighs 49 grams
- Provides elevation changes with a built-in barometer; altimeter and electronic compass help you keep your bearings
- Evaluates your training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it and offers additional performance monitoring features
- Provides advanced dynamics for running, cycling and swimming, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more
- Batterie life: up to 2 weeks in watch mode, up to 24 hours in GPS mode or up to 60 hours in UltraTrac™ mode