< Back To Listing
|Manufacturer Colour||Purple / Black|
|Season||Autumn 2015, Winter 2015|
Take the next step as a runner with this easy-to-use GPS watch that tracks how far, how fast and how long you’re running. Stay connected on your runs with call and text alerts when paired with a smartphone.
Activity Monitoring Between Runs
Fitness progress doesn’t stop after your run. Forerunner 25 keeps track of your daily steps as well, whether you’re indoors or outside.
With a paired compatible smartphone or a simple computer connection, you can upload your activities to our free online fitness community, Garmin Connect. Here, you can see your run on a map, get more detail on each mile, see a daily summary of your activities and share with friends. You can also join online challenges and earn virtual badges for extra motivation. Additional connected features include live tracking, where you can let your family and friends follow your run in real-time.
- Tracks distance, pace, and calories
- Instantly share runs and activity tracking progress² with friends, family and the world via social media by pairing a compatible device
- with Garmin Connect™ Mobile
- Activity tracking³ counts steps and calories and reminds you when it’s time to move
- Up to 8 hours of battery life with GPS on or 5 weeks in watch/activity tracking mode(small watch)
- Up to 10 hours of battery life with GPS on or 10 weeks in watch/activity tracking mode(large watch)
- Save, plan and share your activities at Garmin Connect™
- ASICS Cumulus Review by Catherine
Price Quality Value