< Back To Listing
|Season||Autumn 2017, Winter 2017|
ROCKTAPE is a premium kinesiology tape that features a tighter weave, greater elasticity and stronger adhesive than other kinesiology tapes. A tighter weave means enhanced support for working muscles and joints. Extra elasticity promotes "snap back," helping muscles contract and relax more efficiently.
Rock Tape's unique stronger adhesive allows it to stay on longer, even under the toughest conditions. This makes it an ideal athletic tape for high performance athletes and those competing in extreme sports. Put simply Rocktape is kinesiology tape evolved.
- Stickier, hypoallergenic adhesive that won’t fall off during movement and exercise
- 180% stretch, the same elasticity as skin, to promote full range of motion
- 97% cotton, 3% Nylon 6/12, low moisture absorption
- Tighter weave, which enables muscle to more easily ‘snap back’ to neutral
- Sweat and water resistant
- Variety of designs and colours (all colours have the same properties)
- 5 metres in length by 5cm in width in each roll
- Wearable for up to 5-7 days depending on body part